Appear for Remote Hearings Via Zoom
To join the zoom hearing by video click here. To appear by video, you will need an electronic device (smart phone, tablet, laptop, desktop) that has a webcam with sound and video. Most devices will require you to download zoom to your device before the video court can begin. You will be prompted to download zoom when you try to join the meeting using the meeting id provided.
To join the zoom hearing by Audio or Phone only, please dial 1-312-626-6799 and enter your meeting id when prompted.
Links to the Judges' live YouTube channels and dockets
Warning: Recording, video/audio taping, photographing or otherwise reproducing, saving and/or distributing the remote courtroom proceedings on Zoom/YouTube feeds is strictly prohibited by Kansas Supreme Court Rules, 1001, 1002, and further clarified by local administrative order 2018-31. Violation of these orders is subject to the penalties for contempt of court.
Warning: Mature subject matter being streamed.
Courtroom 2: Judge Larson's Livestream
Courtroom 3: Judge Wheeler's Livestream
Courtroom 4: Judge Fowler's Livestream
Courtroom 5: Judge Jones' Livestream
Small Claims Court Livestream: Monday at 5
Lyon County Court Dockets: click here
Lyon County Courthouse
Chase County Courthouse
New! 08-04-2020 Supreme Court Issues new Administrative Orders 2020-PR-093 and 2020-PR-094. View the orders here.
Supreme Court Presents the 2020 Annual Report on the State of the Judiciary - 06-02-2020. View the Report here.
New Administrative Order regarding protocol for Chapter 61 cases issued 6-3-2020 for Lyon and Chase Counties. View the orders here.
New! The process for obtaining a MARRIAGE LICENSE in Kansas has changed. Please see this information sheet.
Chase County Clerk of the District Court office is open 8-12 and 1-4 every weekday except state holidays.
Lyon County Clerk of the District Court office is open 8-12 and 1-4 every weekday except holidays.
Court Services office is open regular hours.
Lyon and Chase County District Court operations are functioning under the Kansas Supreme Court Administrative Orders 2020-PR-076 and the new 2020-PR-093 and 2020-PR-094.
For additional information Read on…
- Supreme Court Administrative Order 2020-PR-016 (PDF) – signed March 19, 2020
- Administrative Order 2020-13 Regarding Court Operations (PDF) – signed March 17, 2020
- Administrative Order 2020-14 Regarding Courtroom Access (PDF) – signed March 17, 2020
- Administrative Order 2020-15 Regarding Court Services and Reporting (PDF) - signed March 17, 2020
- Administrative Order 2020-16 Regarding Superseding Supreme Court Order 2020-PR-16 (PDF) – signed March 19, 2020
- Administrative Order 2020-17 Regarding Appointment of District Judge Pro Tem (PDF) - signed March 19, 2020
- Administrative Order 2020-18 Regarding Supplemental Court Operations (PDF) - signed March 25, 2020
- Open Letter to Attorneys and Litigants Regarding Conduct During COVID-19 Pandemic (PDF) - signed March 25, 2020
Mandatory e-Filing began January 1, 2017 for Lyon and Chase counties
Click here for theFY 2018-19 Surcharge Chart and Docket Fee Chart 082517
Please click here for the Lyon County Website.